“The Total Solution”
Sauer Engineering can provide comprehensive solutions and program management to your thermal spray consulting and training needs. With over 15 years experience in the thermal spray industry, Sauer Engineering will work with your company concerning:
Thermal Spray Consulting Services
Cold Spray (CS)
Cold Spray Qualification Services 2013
- The Cold Spray (CS) process is maturing as a new and advanced thermal spray (TS) technology. As an emerging option especially in the aerospace industry, process qualification via parameter development/powder characterization and specialized testing such as fatigue, corrosion testing, etc. is critical. The Sauer Engineering/IMR/Aero Prep partnership can provide all the coating development and testing/characterization services needed to qualify your CS application.
- We can manage your engineering needs in thermal spray and develop comprehensive programs to address problem issues.
Sauer Engineering has been involved in HVOF qualification and the Hard Chrome Alternative Team (HCAT) for over 10 years and has worked with companies like Boeing, Messier Dowty, and Goodrich in approving spray sources.
- When coating consistency and quality issues arise, Sauer Engineering can troubleshoot your thermal spray process with the Accuraspray Plume Sensor Diagnostic System from Tecnar Automation.
- In conjunction with Aeromet Technologies in Salt Lake City, Sauer Engineering is developing stripping systems based upon low electrochemical potential and the use of perborates and carbonates to strip most thermal spray coatings on steel and aerospace substrate alloys. Chemicals are environmentally friendly and safe. Please contact us with questions.
Thermal Spray Training
Thermal Spray Operator and Process Engineering Training
- Sauer Engineering has conducted operator and process engineering training around the world. Our course material covers both theory and hands-on (actual spraying of parts) in both plasma and HVOF processes. Courses are primarily held on-site at the customer using their equipment for hands-on training.
Thermal Spray Evaluation Training
- Sauer Engineering has teamed with IMR Test Labs in Ithaca, NY to offer training in Coating Evaluation Techniques for both thermal spray and diffusion coatings.
Plume Sensor Training
- With the Accuraspray, Sauer Engineering can conduct demonstrations to illustrate the significant capabilities of plume sensor diagnostics. Contact us today for your on-site demo and training.
Please contact us with your thermal spray consulting and training needs!
Home | Engineering Services | Litigation Services | Thermal Spray | Contact Us
© Copyright 2001 - present Sauer Engineering All Rights Reserved
Designed and Maintained by Imaging 2000 Web Design